Love Grenade review by Ted Nugent

• Released: Sep 4, 2007
Ted Nugent: Love Grenade

One word awesome! Ted Nugent is back and rocking harder than ever with his release of Love Grendade. With the feeling of hard rock in the style of Uncle Ted, this album rocks. My favorite song off the CD was probably Eagle Brother, an instrumental where Ted displays some serioius guitar action. All of the songs are packed with extremely catchy riffs like Girl Scout Cookies, and Funk you (some of my favorites). There is even an old school blues song on the album. But what can I say, the whold CD is amazing. Ted also tears it up with his mad guitar soloing skills. The overall sound is great, the songs are catchy, the music is genious. If you care anything about hard rock, or blues influenced music, you'd like this album, and you Ted Nugent fans will not be let down.

They lyrics in the CD are classic Uncle Ted lyrics. Catchy and funny. He gets his message across using some funny phrases and just the way the lyrics are presented throughout the song. If you're a Ted Nugent fan, you will know what to expect. I think the lyrics fit very well with the music and are pretty genius.

My overall impression of this album is this album is great. Any Ted Nugent fan will enjoy this, along with any rock n roll listener. My favorite thing about this album is there are no filler songs. You can listen to this album front to back and not be disappointed with the content, it's all top-notch. The combination of the melodies, lyrics, and ripping guitar solos will not leave you unsatisfied. If you buy this album, you will most defiantly be listening to it for a while.

rebreh
    He is like the only right wing rockstar so kudos to you. RIght wing it erbody
    E Kerr
    i love this album but to give it a 10 is just ignorant, It's saying it is literally a perfect, flawless album, and I really dsiagree it's in every way a 7.5 so I think ten is a bit over the top it's still a great album
    Driftwood.
    Well, guys, it really depends on who gives the ratings, not your opinions. I have to say you should give your ratings based on your opinions of how well it is done. For instance, I love Cursive's album "Domestica" way more than Monty Are I's "Wall of People" album. But, I'd give both a 10 because of how well they are executed. Plus, is 5 average as in half, or is 7 average as in grades?
    Brokenvai
    Driftwood, i believe 7 most likely is average, and E Kerr it is an incredibly well done album so Ryan P. had every right to give it a 10. It would be ignorant if he was just giving it a 10 because it's Ted Nugent, but Uncle Ted did an incredible job.
    uvq
    Chewy-Lewy wrote: 10/10 so is there nothing this album can improve on at all?
    No. It actually is 10/10. It really is great.