Underage Thinking review by Teddy Geiger

• Released: Mar 21, 2006
Teddy Geiger: Underage Thinking

My impression of this CD is alot different from his preleased album "Step Ladder" The album Step ladder was a lot more of just teddy, and now it has been turned into a more poppy feel. The general sound of the album sounds as if it was to please more of a pop culture teenager than a guitarist.

The lyrics of Teddy are very good, a lot of them talk about love, if not infact all of them. Teddy is a very talented young singer that can sing along with his own guitar or piano playing. Also, he writes just about most of his music on the album. It is very orgininal. It has a very nice flow to it.

This album I feel lost a lot from the early relase "Step ladder" as it became more for a mainstream type of crowd. I still love Teddy's music as I saw him Live in Buffalo, and even his new songs on Underage thinking that I thought were too poppy were amazing live. I love the sogns from Step ladder the early release that were unchanged when moving to the acutal debut album. The most impressive song is Love is a Marathon that Teddy created a catchy tune with a very great description of love. I hate how this album was created to be more mainstream and 'poppy' I know thats how you sell an album more now days, but things should chagne for artists play their music that they love, not just to sell. If this album was lost or stolen id prolly just not think too much about it and just listen to his early release "Step Ladder" which is more of what I think Teddy loves. A great album for a young 17 year old none the less.

javanick28
    teddy geiger is my favorite artist. hes the only artist ive ever heard where ive liked every song a ton. hes amazing and u dont give him the credit he deserves with this review. some of the guitar in teh songs has unique theory involved so shut up if u think its simple guitar