Rize Of The Fenix review by Tenacious D

• Released: May 15, 2012
Tenacious D: Rize Of The Fenix

I just love this new Tenacious D album. It is everything I hoped for it to be. I listened to it for more then a month now so, it really grew on me. I think all the songs are really good, except for two bonus tracks that doesn't really count that much to me. I really enjoy the drumms in "Death Starr" and "Rize Of The Fenix", pervertedness in "Low Hangin Fruit" and "39".

Lyrically you will recognize that it goes for Tenacious D anytime, anywhere. Lyrics beat even their first album. Goofing really got better. My favourite lyrics are found in song "The Ballad Of Holywood Jack" and the "Rage Kage". I'm giving it 8, because its near 9, and 9 is near perfect (LOL).

I am overall impressed and satisfied with this album. It just shows the musical growth of Tenacious D. They are on a good role, lets just hope that Rock NEVER DIES!

BloodyPumpkins
    Tenacious D is a weird thing to me... I'd go to one of their concerts because Kyle Gass makes me shit my pants from laughter (Jack Black too), but I just can't find anything special at the music itself. Anyway, they still have my respect for making me lol.
    Tokki Wartooth
    I'm sorry UG team, but Low Hangin' Fruit and 39 are right there on the top with the rest of the D's classics