Tenacious D review by Tenacious D

• Released: Sep 25, 2001
Tenacious D: Tenacious D

Tenacious D a really unique rock band. With there moviestar member Jack Black. Tenascious D are one of my favourite bands its just a pity they didn't realease more songs. My favourite song is definately Tribute. It is a unique song (just like the band). I like it so much it, because it is different to anything you have heard before. It starts of Tenacious D walking down a road and then a demon appears and makes them sing the greatest song in the world. And they play so hard that they destroy the demon with rock. If you ever get a chance to see the video of it, I recommend you do.

The lyrics are funny and very catchy. Jack Black is a great lead singer, he sings with heart (and unlike many rock singers he can actually sing). Jack Black fits right in with the music (mainly guitar ).

Compared to other bands Tenacious D are definately different than anything you heard before. The best songs are Tribute and Wonderboy (they also have really good videos so try and see them if you can). If it was stolen I would buy it again (even though I have all the songs on my iPod).

digitaltam
    Tenacious D are a serious outfit of hard-core rockers! This is shown by their extensive touring. Long live the D!
    pollodiablo
    Tenacious D kicks ASS! Jack Black is a geinius and Kyle Gass is an excelent guitarist. Give us another album mr. black. Please?
    ilikepie
    pollodiablo wrote: Tenacious D kicks ASS! Jack Black is a geinius and Kyle Gass is an excelent guitarist. AMEN! Give us another album mr. black. Please?
    solitudes stevo
    cant w8 4 the movie. gonna be one kickass film. and of corse with every movie comes a soundtrack cant w8
    turnfoot
    are there really any tenacious d haters??? no f*ing way! tenacious d ROCKS!!!
    cuige
    Tenacious D rock. They are so refreshing to listen to with all the crap music flying around. They bring rock music back to the basics. May they live long! Can't wait for the film and the new album/soundtrack.
    Alibi:Destroyed
    Genius! I can't wait, only a few more days till the movie comes out and the CD will quite obviously be one of the best CD's ever.
    jimmyrocks
    Alibiestroyed wrote: I can't wait, only a few more days till the movie comes out and the CD will quite obviously be one of the best CD's ever.
    um dunno about you but here in the UK the album was released on the 13th (the day you posted!). yeah i have it, and it's amazing. It's everything you've been waiting for plus a whole lot more. You get to hear the song behind tribute (when they encounter the Devil and have a 'rock off'). It's great, plus with the likes of MeatLoaf and Ronnie James Dio giving all they have in their parts on this album, it's just great. Go, Buy and be one with the D!! "Hail Satan!"
    iljh
    Spartan 117 wrote: they're the best band ever and they're not ev en a real band!
    Um.... they actually are a band, half of thier songs have bass and drums, not to mention solos. And performing live, which is AMAZING!!, they have those parts. They wrote all of thier own songs. It's a duo for the most part, but the Tenacious D IS a band that rocks. LIVE LONG, D!!!
    7thriff
    they're the best band ever and they're not ev en a real band!
    Dave Grohl is on the drums for them. Hence he's the shiny demon in the video for 'tribute'. And now they got a second album out. Anyway awesome band, KG kicks ass.