The Complete Master Works [DVD] review by Tenacious D

• Released: Nov 4, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Tenacious D: The Complete Master Works [DVD]

The Tenacious D complete master Works DVD Trully is a master work the DVD comes in a two disk set one Containing a full live concert and the other containing a full length doco. The sound was great tenacious D have a great acoustic sound and create some of the greatest chordal progression and mix it very well with melodic guitar lines. The Concert is also livened up by the story line that goes with the concert. The characters involved are quite amusing.

Content — 10
Apart from the live concert they also have a full length documentary which is great it showes the funny silly side of the band and also shows the serious side. There is actually a few things that happen in the documentary that completely shock you and make you look at the men in a different way you would have before. The special features also include live performences on tv shows like saturday night live.

Production Quality — 10
The production was well setup and was extremely well directed it had a great mix between silly and serious. The technologies used in he concert were quite good I especially like the seen where they travel to hell and meet up with the other band members which include people like Kernal Sanders and the anti christ.

Overall I would have to say that this is one of the best music DVDs I own it has a great mix of funny and serious. I can garantee you that you will learn many new things if you watch it. The concert DVD also amazing. Tenacious D are just as good live if not better than they are recorded. If this DVD were stolen I would go straight out and by myself a new copy.