The Pick of Destiny review by Tenacious D

• Released: Nov 14, 2006
Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny

Tenacious D are incredibly. First off they aren't the best musicians around, but they manage to make really good and hilarious music. The songs on the album aren't the longest you've heard either, they are short and sweet; I think the longest song is about five minutes long. They are really good song writers and some proper rocking songs which I'm sure everyone but your Grandma will love.

The lyrics are the funniest lyrics ever written for a rock song. The whole album is full of very random lyrics and both Jack Black and Kyle Gass sing with very "colourful" words. Some songs from the album are found throughout the film (Tenacious D in the pick of destiny) so in someways you could call it the soundtrack of the film.

Like I have said before I think that Tenacious D aren't the best musicians in the world but they manage to get a crowd through they hilarious lyrics. Classico, Beelzeboss and The Pick of Destiny are just three of the best songs on the album; I like these songs because they are really funny. If anything were to happen to the CD I would buy over and over again, it's that good.

ClansmanHowie
    Awesome! Kickapoo, Classico, Master Exploder & Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown)r instant classics :M:
    drummerlad
    I just realised -after wqatching the film....that beelzeboss is basically the greatest song in the world that they sing about in Tribute..... Yeh-great cd F*** you Cage.....and F*** you jables I'll get u tenacious DEEEeeeee.....!!!
    ibanezonfire16
    I think this album can really only be appreciated after watching the movie. I didnt think it was funny at 1st, but after watching the movie I can't stop listening to it! It's great