Rhythm Amongst The Chaos [EP] Review

9.8
 9.6
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Rhythm Amongst The Chaos [EP] Reviewed by: Dangschat, on november 16, 2007

Sound: After the first song I thought "ok man, they have been on tour a while and getting out of shape." But when the second started the going to get tough I was so happy to see Terror has raised above themselfes, the sound so very very phat, the only thing I can relate it with is Iced Earth and Shaffer's shred techniques. Strictly hardcore with a speedmetal touch. They did not reinvent hardcore or their style but I would say they go a 150% upgrade so super gold level! // 10

Lyrics: There is not much to say about Terror lyrics. Just as usual very explicit language more aggressive and full of self motivation. These guys make you feel what hardcore means. The lyrics fit absolutely into the aggressive sound. The singer Scott Vogel screams and shouts very good. I would not call him a singer anyway. He is more kind of a voice of a large part from the younger people around who seem to have no future. His skills are tremendous in his style but I repeat this is no singing. // 10

Overall Impression: The EP absolutely compares to the other CDs from Terror. They continued a great story of great hardcore. The best song is "Disconnected" I love the shred riffing technique they use, I love how precise they are and most I love their speed. I fully love it and would never hate against Terror! If it were stolen or lost I would definitely buy it again or slaughter the thief and get it back from him! // 10

Comments