The Legacy review by Testament

• Released: Jan 1, 1987
Testament: The Legacy

This is the debut album to me what is one of the greatest thrash metal bands of all time, Testament. I like them way better than Metallica seeing I think that Metallica kinda lost it after ...And Justice For All but I think it is due to the death of Cliff Burton. Anyways this is a great album and ill tell you why. It's because it has my favorite song by them on it which is Over The Wall. That song is a masterpiece. I also like The Haunting.

The lyrics rock. Man there so evil and about death which I like when it has to do with lyrics in music. I think Chuck Billy is one of the greatest vocalists who have ever lived.

Testament has to be one of the best thrash metal bands of all time. They are one of my afvorite bands of all time also. I can't get over how great Over The Wall is. Also the same for every other song. I love the album art in the album with the cool skull thingy. I also like The Haunting where the verses remind me of the song Liar by Megadeth which is also a good song. If I lost this this CD I would like break down or sumtim then I would find it, eventually.

Tormedhammeren
    Dude, this isn't a review. It's just some stupid teenage rant about how "like totally like dude this album is soooo like awesome dude and stuff". I have no doubt that this is a good album. But please, if you're going to write a review, it has to contain more than just how much you love it. Write something about WHY you love it and why people should bother. And there should also be something more about how it sounds, maybe a little bit about production, vocals or even some interesting facts. Anyway, I guess I'll buy it. I've heard some of the tracks, and this is right up my alley!
    Sanitarium91
    Great album. These guys could've been a lot bigger if they would've released this album a few years earlier, but it doesn't matter cause a band doesn't need to sell a lot of albums or be huge to be great.