One Reality review by Texas in July

• Released: Apr 26, 2011
Texas in July: One Reality

TIJ is now on their second full-length album, and it is quite a good effort indeed, but I am still not quite seeing the big improvements that I had wanted from their last album of theirs.

"Magnolia" is definitely one of my favorite songs off the album. My favorite lines in the song are, "I'm sorry that this is how it has to be in the end. I simply have nothing left to give. You've drained me, For the worst, I'm the one that always put you first, I am alone. You let me down." Powerful lyrics from a powerful voice. I seriously understand where this guy is coming from. Like I have had friends that will use me, when I had done so much for them, since I am just that nice, and then they don't realize how much I care for them.

The sound has stepped up a bit than from their first album, but I am still seeing the flaws from them that still need to be solved. I did not see the best of lyrics yet, and I would really like to one their next effort. Still a good album, though.

vppark2
    sorry for the short review guys if it bothered anyone. couldnt quite compile a nice one on this since i had just reviewed their other album, "I Am".