Move Along review by The All-American Rejects

• Released: Jul 12, 2005
The All-American Rejects: Move Along

The sound on this album is fairly similar to the old album (which I perfer), but nonetheless this album is a great one. Tyson has a very good range (being a singer in a active touring band), he can hit some very high notes. The guitar work isn't anything special, but it's quite good. Some good solo work in "Dance Inside." Here are the tracks on there sophomore album, "Move Along." Being very well awaited. They have alot of shit riding on their shoulders. Will it live up to songs like "Swing, Swing," and "The Last Song?" 01. Dirty Little Secret - pretty good song, very catchy chorus 8/10. 02. Stab My Back - Good song 7/10. 03. Move Along - great chorus, and cool guitar work 8.5/10. 04. It Ends Tonight - a wicked song. The first slow song on the album but an awesome song 9.5/10. 05. Change Your Mind - the key change to the chorus is annoying. The solo though, and after that saves the song 7/10. 06. Night Drive - a bit of a harder song. Not a bad song, but not a amazing song. The chorus drags down in this song. Though the pre verse is very cool 7.5/10. 07. 11.11 Pm - great song. Great intro riff. Typical Rejects 8/10. 08. Dance Inside - awesome song. The slower songs seem to get the big marks on this album 9/10. 09. Top Of The World - not a fan of this song. Nick uses a lot of the same patterns in different keys for alot of songs, which is boring 5/10. 10. Straightjacket Feeling - awesome song 9/10. 11. I'm Waiting - not bad of a song. Sounds like a fill in to me 6.5/10. 12. Can't Take It - very cool song. A good way to finish an album.

Tyson expands his ideas in this album, by not writing about girls every time. Their not bad, but not the highlight of the album.

A great album. I don't think it lived to the repuatation of the old album, but they produced an awesome album, and should very proud of what they pulled off.