Move Along review by The All-American Rejects

• Released: Jul 12, 2005
The All-American Rejects: Move Along

Nice stuff, most of the songs are quite average, but songs like "Dirty Little Secret", "Stab My Back", "Move Along" and "Night Drive" are really edge-of-the-seat stuff. Dirty Little Secret is by far the best in the whole album and currently my most listened-to song, simply because it's catchy, and sounds good the whole way through. "Move Along" is another great song I love because of the nice tune it had, and the piano in it is so common in other sngs by other bands, but worked well for this song. "Night Drive" again has a good tune, but the real reason I like it is because it had so many differnent sound effects you hear on it, there's clapping, frog-croak kina sounds, etc. On the overall, it's nice creative stuff, but honestly, it's not like anything you haven't heard before, safe for "Dirty Little Secret" abd "Night Drive".

I didn't think much of the lyrics, in fact, I think the All American Rejects don't really write good lyrics, everything is so average, I can bet if you look through other songs you listened to, or other albums by other bands, old and new, you would've heard some lyrics that sound similar to the ones here, if not for the music, I would've regretted buying this album.

Honestly, you can tell the All-American Rejects has tried to do good, and this album is good, but I won't say great or anything like that, if you haven't got it, just borrow it from a friend or by some other means get hold of "Dirty Little Secret", "Stab My Back", "Move Along" and "Night Drive", it's not a really brilliant buy, and if I were to lose this album, I would buy a new one, because I really like "Dirty Little Secret", "Stab My Back", "Move Along" and "Night Drive."