Move Along review by The All-American Rejects

• Released: Jul 12, 2005
The All-American Rejects: Move Along

All-American Rejects are a fairly new band. They went big in the '00s and are getting bigger every day. One of the many reasons I like thier band is because they have a classic variety of music themes. Take Swing Swing for example; it begins with soft organs in the background. Variety is what makes a good song good. The lead singer isn't so hot of a live singer but the rest of the band is perfect.

The lyrics are clean but still make you wanna rock out with it. Thier songs are mosly about failed relationships along with some that are funny and make no sence. I think All of their songs each have its own unique tune. This means a lot because most bands have the same stuff every song and don't get any new instruments in. Some bands are good enough to do that but most don't and get very old after the first 5 songs.

I usually don't compare my bands together but one of the best songs by The Rejects is the last song. It has violins in it and a good guitar part along with it. I think this is thier best song because not only is it the type that you wanna listen to over and over but it is also fairly easy to pick out the indevidual instrument parts instead of the violin, guitar, and bass playing the same thing. That's preety much it.

BIrwin
    Learn_to_fly wrote: Ummm... to me, this album will never be anything more than just music to play in the background at a party, bbq, or just if you're chilling with some mates. Not that awesome. In the genre of pop, I prefer Relient K, Plain White T's and Motion City Soundtrack to this; but still, these guys have some really catchy singles.
    Yeah, This album I usually listen to on my xbox while play some Amped 2 or something it's a good album but I wouldn't listen to it every day.
    TJ1991
    dance inside is unbelievably awesome. havent heard anything like it ever. just... f**king wow!
    allrejectarmy
    Agreed on many points, disagreed on many more. I did like their first album better, but this one had some depth you have to really think about to understand. Move Along saved my life, I don't need to mention how. And to the guy that said tyson isn't that great live, he's crazy. Tyson has good days(every concert i have had the pleasure to attend, many of them), and bad days(it ends tonight on the jay leno show). but unless you can do better keeping your voice up on an extremely stressful tour, please don't say anything about him. And another point I agree on, the rest of the band is perfect 99.5% of the time.