The All-American Rejects review by The All-American Rejects

• Released: Oct 1, 2002
The All-American Rejects: The All-American Rejects

I like the sound of their CD, because the all-american rejects have brought a new sound to rock. They're original and when bands sound alike I can't stand it. They're a great party sound which I ADORE! The only thing I would change about their sound is that it sounds to me like alot of their songs are in the same key and like each song to be different.

The part that stood out the most about the All-American Rejects' lyrics to me the most is how they talk about love in a new light. One can only listen to so many songs about falling in love before they throw up. Many bands save the lovey lyrics for the slow songs and while AAR have some slow songs, the majority of their love songs are up-tempo and fun which is something new to me. I LOVE Tyson's voice as well. He is truly gifted, unlike many other singers out there. I love his originality and skill.

My favorite song from the album is probably Swing Swing. It brings a great analogy lyric-wise. I love the style of the AAR, and also Tyson's voice. I wouldn't say I hate any elements of this album, their are some things i would possibly modify but what band out there is perfect? And if there is would we want to listen to them? If my AAR cd was stolen I would definitely purchase it again, and I would say yes it is worth your ca$h if you're into this style. I'd definitely recommend the All-American Rejects. Great band. :) ~xx