The All-American Rejects review by The All-American Rejects

• Released: Oct 1, 2002
The All-American Rejects: The All-American Rejects

Sound is great! I love the singers voice. Tyson's ability to be able to get those high notes and then drop down are outstanding. The guitars are great and the drums are also. The bass isn't as good as the muse but then it wouldnt fit the songs. The bass line are simple but good. This about the only band I like of this style of music. This is a style that us preps could listen too.

The lyrics are deeply emotional, meaningful and uses simple but great powerful vocabulary. For example in Time Stands Still (my fav. song) shows its simple vocab. and singing abilities. Obviously it tells about a broken heart and it certainly captures the feeling. Like I said the singer's voice is awesome and its kind of like a crying speaking voice that goes in with the emo/pop category well.

I just love Time Stands Still so much. the great lyrics, awesome intro, powerful chorus, just great. "Epitome Of Perfection" is just like that best thing I have ever heard and I love they way he sings the words. There are other great songs but not comparable to Time Stands Still and the whole album is great. I love this album!