Mount Rockmore review by The Bags

The Bags: Mount Rockmore

The bags are a very different band and have a very heavy set tone of rock. It is not heavy metal but it is on the border line. This album has a lot less of thier heavier stuff, but the solos remain intense and distorted. The feeling is very fast paced and hard core, with a little bit of a slow down on the song Dark Days In The Valley. The songs can get somewhat repetive, but it never gets too old. The sound generated from the band is some heavy punk rock. The best song soundwise is High And Mighty.

The lyircs in this album were very strange, but were also pretty funny. The worst part is that it is hard to differentiate from when they are joking around or being serious, that is very hard. They have some really funny lyrics throughout the whole song and they through some pretty funny rhymes into songs like High And Mighty. The singer has a super aggressive voice that he miracoulously switches from deep throat shouting to one of the the highest pitches I have ever ever heard. Defintely a very interesting band in terms of lyrics and singing. The best song lyrically is Tick Panic, which I believe is about a worldwide invasion of ticks.

The overall feel for this album is not above expectaions, or below expectations. It is kind of what I had hoped for but it has it's flaws. It is a really raw sort of rock that you can really get into. But you have to get used to it, it is a very different style of rock. I love how funny the band is, because if you think about it it's like how the f--k did the get this stuff sold. But the actual music is very good and has some pretty good riffs. So besides a little repetion I thought it was a great album. Best song on it is Mount Rockmore.

Unoquwisen
    This album is one of my favorites ever. I seriously have had it for two years or so, and I am actually listening to it as I am writing this. I love the lyrics in the fact that they dont really don't care. Examples: Dark Days Frying pan! I'm just looking for a little egg! I got the frying pan to stick. Sweet nutcracker Sweet nutcracker Sweet nutcracker Once she gets going she just wont quit. Mount Rockmore: Minions dawn your snow caps as we rock among the snow caps of Mount Rockmore ----- 2. With the strength of a Sasquatch The wisdom of a sage we unleash an avalanche of rock n role-e-oll-e-oll-e-oll It is just fun