Abbey Road review by The Beatles

• Released: Sep 26, 1969
The Beatles: Abbey Road

The Beatles, one of my all-time favorite bands, have too many excellent albums to pick a clear favorite, but Abbey Road is definately up there with the best of them. They recreated the sound of rock and roll with their revolutionary sounds and songs, and Abbey Road, along with other records, influenced generations of musicians and music fans. Although Let It Be was the last Beatles album to be released, Abbey Road was the last recorded, and you can tell that they put their troubles behind them to make a beautiful, inspiring masterpice where every song is just as superb as the next.

As always, John, Paul, and George crafted beautiful poetry to go along with their heartfelt instrumentals. Songs such as Something (Harrison), Come Together (Lennon), and Golden Slumbers (McCartney) demonstrate just how talented the Beatles were in the songwriting department. Paul, John, George, and even Ringo (who sings "Octopus's Garden) sound great. They all have great vocal range, especially Paul, and they definately hold tune very well.

Abbey Road is among the greatest albums of alltime, so needless to say, it is better than most albums ever made. All the songs stand out and it is one of my favorite albums of all time. Do yourself a favor and pick thhis one up if you don't already have it.

orange_juice
    This is the best Beatles album. I don't know why Rolling Stone Magazine put it at #14. It beats Sgt. Pepper's any day.
    apples&oranges
    "sun king" guitar parts sounds like pink floyds "us and them" which is awesome. one of the best albums ever recorded.
    Quark113
    My first Beatles album. Too bad Come Together was ruined for me cuz I heard the Aerosmith version on Greatest Hits first, so that'll always be the definitive version for me. Still a good song tho!