Abbey Road review by The Beatles

• Released: Sep 26, 1969
The Beatles: Abbey Road

Abbey Road is definitely the best sounding Beatles album, from I Want You to Octopus's Garden you will experience an excellent range of excellent music and you will not be disappointed. While some songs may get boring, the other tracks far make up for it. This is an album you can listen to over and over again and not be disappointed.

The lyrics of this album are wonderful and quirky, from the upbeat song about a medical student who kills his girlfriend, teacher and a judge (Maxwell's Silver Hammer), to the seven minute song with a simple message (I Want You), this albums lyrics are just like any other Beatles album, wonderful and creative. Lennon and McCarthy did an excellent job with this album, it's lyrics are hardly comparable to any other.

This is the Beatles. This is their best selling album. It will leave you wanting more. This is definitely an album you will not regret buying and is worth every penny! On one last note, I would like to dedicate this album to Paul Cole, and if you don't know who Paul Cole is, then take a closer look at the cover of this album. Paul is the man in the upper right hand corner next to the police car. Just a tourist standing outside one day, he noticed the Beatles waling across the street: "I just happened to look up, and I saw those guys walking across the street like a line of ducks, a bunch of kooks, I called them, because they were rather radical-looking at that time. You didn't walk around in London barefoot." Paul died Feburary 13, 2008.

XtownTraffic
    This is one of those albums where you can put it on all day and not skip one song. Unbelievable album, still baffles me how genius they were.