Let It Be review by The Beatles

• Released: May 8, 1970
The Beatles: Let It Be

The band's sound was magnificant, much like every other album. The sound is great in my mind because most of it is live. It was either recorded live, or recorded when performed on the rooftop concert at abbey road. Live music in my mind is the best kind os music, because there are no machines, so synthesisers, no computers, just raw music. Nothing let me down on this peice. I even own the dvd. Another thing id like to share is the song dig it. Its a wonderful peice of music. people dont veiw it that way because they are ignorant and only have heard the very short portion on the cd and judge just off of that. But no, there is a whole song, aas seenon the dvd. It is so awsome because you see the beatles just sitting in the recording studio, just jamming. that is all this song is, raw jamming. John is sitting the, just making up words, george on guitar, paul on bass, ringo drummin', and a friend of there's on organ. They are just playing like they used to in the late '50s and early '60s when they were just starting out.

The lyrics are great. Just like any other album, they really know how to speak they're mind. I really think george did a great job on this album with his I me mine, and for you blue. He is such an awsome artist that is soo underrated. The DVD also showed that the beatles werent fighting at this time as much as eveyone says. There is no arguments between any one. You can actually see that they like to compromise between the mjusic, lyrics, and how everything fits in. John and Paul even have a very goodconnecion on the song two of us.

This album is not there finest work of art, but it's hard to be when you're up against Revolver, Sgt Peppers, Abbey Road, and others. The most impressive song by john is Across The Universe, Paul is let it be, and George is I me mine. Unfortunelty Ringo didnt write or sing any of the songs on this album. I loved every thing. I don't hate anything at all, I just wish they put more of Dig it into the album, instead of that little clip, so people can hear and aprriciate it more. I would definetly replace the CD or DVD if lost, I also think this is a must buy CD, and for the Beatles' fan a must buy DVD.