Meet The Beatles! review by The Beatles

• Released: Jan 1, 1965
The Beatles: Meet The Beatles!

This is in the early stages of the beatles career and if your not a fan of there earlier albums you probably wont enjoy this one very much either. All beatles albums make me feel happy after and while I'm listening to them. There all, for the most part, upbeat happy songs. This album doesnt have much music innovation when talking about the recording proccess and things like that but of course there sound is innovating enough.

I beleive that the beatles, John Ringo Paul and George, are among some of the greatest musical writers of there time and this album is no acception. All lyrics flow well together and all have that catchy flow to them. Catchy lyrics in the songs like I wanna hold your hand, I saw her standing there, and all my loving are among my favorite lyric wise. There just catchy, fun, and have a happy mood to them.

The only reason I give overall impresson a 9 is because I don't think the album is perfect. And also given it's not all original beatles material I just can't, no matter how bad I want to, give this a 10 but still a amazing album.

Repitition
    GabbyTard
    Repitition wrote: Get Please Please Me, it's a better album. In fact the British versions are all better.
    Ho, ho. In my opinion, this is a great album as well. I'm just saying, not insulting or anything.