Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band review by The Beatles

• Released: Jun 1, 1967
The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

The sound on this album is excellent. The sitar by George Harrison on "Within You Without You" plus there is alot of orchestrial stuff on here too which was really creative for back then.

The lyrics are defenitly different than all of the other Beatles albums. Not to much sung about love which I like. "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" is very interesting because the initials are "LSD" and you can tell in the lyrics that, that is what is about a "LSD" trip. Great lyrics overall.

This is one of The Beatles best albums. It is alot different from all the others personally I like "Abbey Road" more but this one is right behind it. The best songs on here are "Sgt. Peppers," "Within You Without You" and one of The Beatles best "A Day In The Life." Well is an overall review. 01. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - great guitar work 5/5. 02. With A Little Help From My Friends - OK song 3/5. 03. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds - song about a LSD trip 5/5. 04. Getting Better - fun lyrics 5/5. 05. Fixing A Hole - OK 3/5. 06. Shes Leaving Home - OK 3/5. 07. Being For The Benifiet Of Mr. Kite - OK 3/5. 08. Within You Without You- my all time favorite Beatles song 10/5. 09. When I'm 64 - fun song 4/5. 10. Lovely Rita - OK 3/5. 11. Good Morning Good Morning - OK 3/5. 12. Sgt. Peppers (Reprise) - not as good as the first 3/5. 13. A Day In The Life - a Beatles classic excellent song 10/5.