Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band review by The Beatles

• Released: Jun 1, 1967
The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

I love this album. Not because it's a Beales album, but because it's so innovative. It must've takes a couple creative minds to come up with this album. The sound of this album is hard to describe because there are so many sounds on it. You got the opening "Sgt. Pepper's Lonley Hearts Club Band" and then you get the later "When I'm Sixty-Four." Two totally different sounding songs on the same album. I really do love the sounds on this album. The album sucessfully gives you a taste of rock, pop, psychedelic, and Eastern genres. The Beatles give a great sound for this album.

The Beatles are known for having espically great lyrisc. John and Paul are lyricall geniuses. George can do a good job with lyrics too. "Within You Without You" is an example of George's greay lyrical skills. I love listening to the lyrics of "Within You Without You" because not only do the lyrics match perfectly with the music, but the lyrics make you think. You get involved with listening. John is great here too. "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" is a great, great song. Again, the lyrics matches perfectly with the music. The Beatles pull it off again and write some of the best lyrics I've ever heard.

"Sgt. Pepper's" is one of my favorite Beatles albums. In fact, it was my first album of theirs. My favorite songs would have to be "Within You Without You", "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds", and "A Day In The Life". The Beatles are excptionally great song writers and are able to make this album perfect in every sense. Lyrically a masterpiece, musically stupendous, this album blows me away. I'll be listening to this over and over again. This album is a must for anyone looking for something great to listen to.

beatlehead44
    This was my first beatles album. the one that got me CRAZY for them. The beatles. who ever hates against them, f*** you because they revolutionized music. The Beatles will always be my #1. RIP John and George Rock on paul and ringo aka richard starky lmao
    KileManA7X
    Not the best, but it beats a lot of stuff you hear now days. My favorite is "With a little help from my friends".
    zero27
    zero27 wrote: Jesse Nouveau wrote: It's #1 on the list of Rolling Stone magazine's "Top 100 Albums of All Time" actually... I'm pretty sure it's #11 and "Revolver" is #1.....(sorry bud) What more needs to be said?
    Yeah.... your right, I was thinking of VH1's "100 Greatest Albums" (sorry)
    Jesse Nouveau
    It's #1 on the list of Rolling Stone magazine's "Top 100 Albums of All Time" What more needs to be said?
    zero27
    Quark113
    I agree, their rep as either 60's pop or "The Band That Started The Psychedelic Movement" is TOTALLY undeserved...or wait...actually that second might be a little deserved, but songs like The End (referencing Abbey Road here) prove they can do other genres such as metal too (or pseudo-metal, whatever)