Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band review by The Beatles

• Released: Jun 1, 1967
The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Anything from the Beatles is going to sound good but in my opinion this is there best album. This is probably the most innivative album in history. Early stereo uses, overdubbing, tape loops, sound effecs and a psychedelic feel contribute to the innovation of this album. This album has a lot of different sounds. Some songs have a rock sound to them some have a pop sound, however I would say that most songs have a psychedelic feel to them. If I had to give a genral sound to the album I would say psychedelic rock. One thing I really like about the sound of this album is all the instrements. They have a full band on Sgt. Peppers, harps and a string section on She's Leaving home, a band on Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, sitars and a string section on Within you and Without You, a band on Good Morning Good Mornig, Sgt. Peppers Reprise and A Day In the life.

Good lyrics as always with The Beatles. Very poetic. there are also songs that are psychedelic that have interesting lyrics that are hard to follow like Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and Fixing a Hole. John Lennon has a very distinct voice of ok quality. I like his voice because I like John Lennon but I suppose he dos'nt have a tecnicly good voice. Paul McCartney has a good quality voice with a wide rage. He's a good singer.

In my opinion this is the best album of all time. Extremely innovative, good sound, just the best album ever. I love everthing about this album. 01. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - good song, sounds rock, I like the horn section on this track. Has good distorted guitar. 02. With A Little Help From My Freinds - I like this song alot. This song has my favorite bass line of all time. Has an aawesome sort drum solo. Lennon, McCartney and Harrison have good quality voices on this track. 03. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds - Ok song. I like the bass line and Lennons voice. 04. Getting Better - I really like the vocals on this song from Lennon and McCartney. There's also some Indian Instrument on this that I like, I don't remember what it's called. 05. Fixing A Hole - very psychedelic. Weird sound effects and lyrics. I really like the bass line and guitar solo. 06. She's Leaving Home - really different song. Has harps and a string section. I like the vocals and the lyrics. 07. Within You Without You - really different song. There a bunch of indian instruments like a sitar and another string instument and drums plus a string section. very unique indian sounding song. 08. When I'm 64 - good song. I like the lyrics and the Clarinet. 09. Lovely Rita - my favorite song of all time. awesome drum solo, good vocal and bass line. Awesome guitar and piano solo. I also like it because it has a really psychedelic end with unique bass and sound effecs. 10. Good Morning Good Morning - good guitar solo and band. Kind of a borring song. 11. Sgt. Peppers Reprise - again kind of boring. 12. A Day In The Life - one of my favorites. I like the rhythm guitar and the band. I also like Lennons voice.

KingSquall802
    Beatles is not not your #1, this is in face #1 universally. most influential band ever. no one can ever outsold them. no one can ever beat them. they are the best band of all time and no one can conquer them.
    pinkfloydfish
    This was the first Beatles album I ever heard and I was instantly addicted to the Beatles. They are the most influential band ever. Their creativity and songwriting ability blows me away!