The Beatles (White Album) review by The Beatles

• Reviewer's score: 6.7 Neat
The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album)

Okay first, The Beatles are definatly under the legandary epic catagory. So most of their stuff rocks but this album has its ups and down. Even though old these guys knew how to rock. Some of the stuff on this CD is a little funky, for instance: Wild Honey Pie (disk 1, track 5) this one has no point in my mind, just weird for weirdness sake. Then again on the plus side, While My Guitar Gently Weeps (by the late but great George Harrison, disk 1, track 8). By the way if any of the tracks are wrong, forgive me I'm deeply sorry.

Singer skills are great. Paul and John are good. But as I stated before there is some weird stuff on this album stuff that seems to be weird for weirdness sake or they were totally stoned when doing it. But in some songs, like While My Guitar Gently Weeps the lyrics are great. Same with Dear Prudence and I personally feel Martha My Dear has good sound to it lyrically but that is just me. But the weird stuff is not so cool.

This album doesn't thrill me as much as Sgt Pepper but the good songs on it are definatly good. But it isn't the best album The Beatles have done. I love the lyrics and sound on While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Martha My Dear, Julia, Back In The USSR, and Glass Onion. I dislike Wild Honey Pie and The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill they're just annoying.