The Beatles (White Album) review by The Beatles

The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album)

I think that every basic genre of music is covered on this album. That, in itself is pretty innovative. And then there's some songs that seem to have a genre of their own revolution. So a lot of styles are used, each special in their own way. For sound quality, I don't see anything wrong. It all sounds good to me.

The lyrics here are not the absoloute best, but then again I like the lyrics that are all out there and crazy, like in "Strawberry Fields" or "Across The Universe." There isn't too much of that on this album, but some of the lyrics are still beautiful and inspiring. The lyrics/vocals go along fine with the song. And its the Beatles, the vocals in general are always great.

I belive the is my favorite Beatles album. In my opinion the best songs are: Dear Prudencee, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Happiness Is A Warm Gun, I'm So Tired, Blackbird, Rocky Raccoon, I Will, Mother Nature's Son, Everybody's Got Something To Hide, Sexy Sadie, Cry Baby Cry. I know, I know, that's too many, but I actually tried to cut down my list. In my opinion those are just the very best, but almost every other song is great too. I don't love everything on this album, but then again I don't really hate anything either. That's right, I don't even hate Revoluton Number 9. Even if I did hate it it wouldn't matter, everything else on the album makes up for it entirely. If I lost it, I would buy it again, defenitely. In fact, I have the album burned to a CD, and I'm thinking of buying it just to own the real deal(the burned one works fine). That may sound twisted, spending 30 dollars on a CD I own. And it probably is twisted, but what are you gonna do, y'know? Anything else I'd like to share. Well, this album was a part of what inspired me to take up guitar. So was the song Blackbird, which I can now play.