The Beatles (White Album) review by The Beatles

The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album)

This album is great. It has a nice calming sound but also has a lot of beat to it. It opens with Back In The USSR which has a nice catchy tune to it. But the fith song (Wild Honey Pie) is just sucks, also, revolution 9 was a test song. I don't even know why it's on the CD. Anyways they both have crap lyrics and it's really annoying but besides those two songs, this CD is the best. There are 30 songs, perfect for lying back and relaxing. Personally I think Disk 1 is better then Disk 2. But I geuss it's a personal thing. But I think this album is the best Beatles album made.

On the Beatles White Album, the lyrics are great. They are catchy flow great and they make sense. Ecept for Wild oney Pie and revolution 9 they just suck, they take some getting used to though. Some of the lyrics are funny, like Bungalow Bill. The beatles can really make a masterpeice but can also make it addicting to listen to. The lyrics to every song are good and you can hear every word. It's amazing how they think up such great lyrics.

The best part of the album is the fact that it's long, great to listen to and as an overall a great masterpeice. But if it were up to me, I'd take out Wild Honey Pie and Revolution 9. Out of all there albums this is probely there best, they were at there best when they wrote it. The best songs in the album are Back In The USSR, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da, Birthday, Sexie Sindy, Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey and Hapiness Is A Warm Gun. If I ever lost these CDs I'd search every store in Canada to find another one. It's just that good.

justinR951
    TJgreenwood wrote: Sgt. Peppers is the best album ever, end of story. Also how come no one mentiond "Yer Blues"? Its great!
    Quark113
    I recant!!! This is easily # 1, but Sgt. Peppers is tied with Abbey Road, it's impossible 2 say what's better.
    Quark113
    CaTeArS
    to those talkin bout Sgt. Pepper, remember, they didn't want to be known as the beatles in that album. this is an amazing album, with all the great songs n all. they do some real great remakes on the "across the universe" album
    guitarman108
    man i love this album it has great songs and my favorites of all time While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Helter Skelter
    PaytheMan630
    I don't understand why people are scared of Revolution 9. Alice Cooper's "Welcome to My Nightmare" now that has some scary tunes on it. But the White Album is amazing, I love Wild Honey Pie, and Rocky Raccoon is so cleverly written it's not even funny.
    guitaluva17
    white album= greatness! best songs: blackbird dear prudence long long long sexy sadie mother nature's son
    Ironpriest
    haha couldn't of said it better, there is just something wrong with it...
    Year's Ago (I think) has some pretty fkd up vocal melodies.
    RokkGuitarist50
    Quark113 wrote: RelientKaddict wrote: It scared the F*&^ing hell outta me. There's just SOMETHING wrong with that song... All I have to do is repeat the intro to my sister (Number nine... Number nine...) and she gets chills. Not the good kind of chills either. If you listen to a song in a perfect state of mind and it makes you want to cry, it's a baaaaad song. Other than that, good album, but, nowhere near The Beatles' best album. Try "Beatles '65" or it's UK equivalent "Beatles For Sale" or even "Meet The Beatles" Now THOSE are their best albums!!!!! Either those, or "Please Please Me" or "Hard Day's Night". Man, I wish George were still alive. Nobody could take a twelve-string and to something like that but him. Stuff like "Blackbird", and quite a few others, showed Paul's musical genius. Ya, Ya, Ya, Revolution 9 = #1!!!!! (And I was not on any sort of drug at all when listening to it) Also, nobody mentioned Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da or Birthday or Dear Prudence or I'm So Tired or Why Don't We Do It In The Road Rocky Raccoon??? Those R awesome!!! And why does everyone keep everyone keep bashing Wild Honey Pie, it's kinda catchy if you give it a chance.
    THANK YOU. and cmon, wheres the love for Helter Skelter? Or Sexy Sadie? Easily one of the greatest albums of all time