Nothing And Nowhere review by The Birthday Massacre

• Released: Dec 17, 2004
The Birthday Massacre: Nothing And Nowhere

The sound is like synthpop but with a darker and heavy sound. What I'm impressed with is that the band can create a mood for the listener (happy, sad, etc). The bands live keyboardist, Adm (not a typo), blends the keys to the guitars and drums creating an atmosphere of dark emotions and tradgedy.

Lyrics are awesome. There are alot of catchy songs on this album like Video Kid and The Dream. And as usual the lyrics tell of a story, a past time or a childhood fantasy (i. e The Dream) the lyrics go great with the keyboards and drums and of course her singing is just beautiful.

Although I loved every song from this album Happy Birthday, Video Kid, The Dream and Broken. No artist (in my opinion) can match this bands creativity and range of sound, this is a one of a kind band. One thing I didn't like about this album is that I can't hear the bass player too much but other wise the album is great! If this CD was ever lost or stolen I'd buy another and beat the person black and blue with a very big smile on my face.