Majesty [DVD] review by The Black Dahlia Murder

• Released: May 12, 2009
  • Content: 8
  • Production Quality: 8
The Black Dahlia Murder: Majesty [DVD]

TBDM is already a pretty sick band and this DVD is evidence of that. My only problem with this DVD though is the live performances. The performances are more montages of them playing the songs in different places and they just use the studio recordings for these.

Content — 8
The 2 hour "documentary" of TBDM screwin around is easily makes this the funniest DVD that you will ever find. Their antics include playing with everything in toys r us or just getting high and/or drunk. Also like I said earlier their live performances aren't the best but thes at least 2 hours of it and there's all of their music videos made before the release of the dvd.

Production Quality — 8
The production quality isnt the greatest but then again we are talking about a band that is known for partying so you kinda have to expect the quality. Also parts of this DVD can seem to drag but its usually fixed with something really funny. But during the performances they really knew how to go about shooting them because they came out great.

TBDM can't be compared to other bands because TBDM knows how to have fun in every way. Even though this want the greatest DVD I would still buy it again if I ever lost it or had it stolen. If your a big fan of TBDM this is a definite buy but if your anything less you might want to consisder getting this dvd.