Miasma review by The Black Dahlia Murder

• Released: Jul 12, 2005
The Black Dahlia Murder: Miasma

There classic CD is the best yet, with great sounding and style, they have increased the distortion and grinding awesomeness vocals in this album, going from regular screaming to deathly growling vocals. Different styles are attached from different riffs, solos, vocals, drumming, bass and much more style of music and sound. This is one the best and there most best ever classic albums out there, this album will be remembered.

There overall lyrics are quite different from some other death metal band, different style and meanings in there lyrics, compliance is somewhat different and different in the music itself genre. The singer skills is the best screamer and growler of all time I have to say in my own opinion, he screams and out of know where goes to deathly growling! It's very intense! The best of it he does it at the right time.

No compare for this one, they have there own style of music so all the other bands are behind TBDM. The most impressive about this album is the style and lyrics it self and the meaning to the lyrics and sound. I love how they have different riffs and vocaling styles in each song, I dislike how some of there songs could be better and more well thought of, if it ever gets lost I will buy a whole new of course this is the best classic album today and will officially be remember in The Black Dahlia Murder CD times best yet!

Unskathed
    Zach Gibson recorded the drums on this album. Pierre came in after Zach quit, and Shannon Lucas joined the band right before they recorded Nocturnal.