The Bravery review by The Bravery

• Released: Mar 22, 2005
The Bravery: The Bravery

The sound of this album is great. They have kind of a techoish/modern rock thing going on. A lot of people say they remind you of the Killers and I've even heard Duran Duran, but I don't hear it (I guess it's just me). It's cool that they are being compared to bands that don't really suck, but I like to look at them as having their own individual sound. It's not something you hear everyday.

Lyrics are very cool. Me personally I love the lyrics to Tyrant, Unconditional, and Out Of Line. Maybe because I can relate to them alot, but all lyrics are pretty decent. Some may think that PPA (Public Service Announcement) is a bit immature, but hey, who doesn't like to have fun w/things every once in a while. Two thumbs up for me.

This albim is definately worth buying. When I bought it I honestly couldn't put it down, I still listen to it like crazy now. I absolutely love everything about this album. The Bravery has one hell of a guitarist and bassist by the way, and the volcalist and drummer are to die for. In the future I would love to see them accomplish 150% more than they already have because they are truely 5 amazing guys and I wish them all the success in the world.