Greetings From Imrie House review by The Click Five

• Released: Aug 16, 2005
The Click Five: Greetings From Imrie House

The sound just rocks! It has a little bit of Fountains of Wayne with the keyboard in it, and combines it with some nic power chord riffs. It will blow you out of the water. Now there are some bad tracks where the riffs just bite, but there's onl y two out of eleven, but the words rock!

The lyrics are all amazing, tracks 1-11. They go perfectly with the music, and give a little serious in some tracke, and have humorous sides in others. I really like the song Angel To You (Devil To Me) it just has the perfect feeling to it when everyone likes the girl, but she just gets on your nerves.

I've said it before it has alot of the same sound of fountains of Wayne. But to be honest I've only heard Stacy's Mom, butthe keyboard gives it that same effect of that particular song. If you like the single, Just The Girl, then you'll love most songs on the CD. I like this style of music because it's upbeat and it's not depressing, even if the words are.

strat-o-psych
    this band owns, their new album is awesome too, there are too many panzy little emo bands out there, the click five knows where its at
    ken20008
    its embarrassing for a metalhead like me to like this pop band. but they are ok i guess. But metal is better.