Plagues review by The Devil Wears Prada

• Released: Aug 21, 2007
The Devil Wears Prada: Plagues

The band is Christian metalcore, There music is incredible they write so much complex stuff I am overwhelmed with this new CD they just released. This album is better then there first one dear love a beautiful discord. I am very stunned how they did on this new one, I personally thought they where going to make it sound the same but I bought it and it sounded so much different new styles, soundings vocals.

The lyrics are just like any other Christian band out there about god and the heavens, I personally like this and the best part they scream them, There lyrics go with there music and sound. There vocalist Mike has outstanding vocals. They mix there vocals with clean and screaming lyrics at times. My impression of these lyrics would be that to keep them up cause they are really good and I am stunned with these lyrics again also, Just like there first album.

They compare a little bit like norma jean I'd have to say but not the vocals or guitars just the drums and bass lines. The songs on the album are funny like the first album they do that to be who they want "don't dink and drance" I mean people take it seriously but it's what they want it to be. I love this album because the new sound and lyrics they put into this and overall there effort. I dislike the minimal soloing and to much of the same style in some of the songs they need to work on there sounding for different songs. I would totally get this album again not because it's overall good, because I want to support them so they can make better ones in the future. I suggest this album to anyone who loves metalcore for what it is and not what they are. And whoever likes chirstian metal.

GMR5
    It's more Hardcore/Metalcore then Melodic Death Metal??! Wow..
    Headbanger_1
    TDWP is not in any way screamo okay. With genres nowadays it doesn't matter what you call them. They are awesomely heavy, and put on an amazing show. That' all
    MGuitar24
    TDWP is not difficult to play. But their songs are so well written that it doesn't even matter.