The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path [DVD] Review

artist: The Early November date: 08/18/2008 category: compact discs
The Early November: The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path [DVD]
Release Date: 2006
This DVD contains the music video to "Hair" and a 35-minute making-of documentary.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 9
 9.7
 9.8
 9.5
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path [DVD] Reviewed by: jd44, on august 18, 2008

Sound: The sound is very clear, whether it be the band members speaking, the band playing live, or recording the album it sounded amazing. The story is the creation of the album, and the different things each band member brings to the table. They show you the recording process and how many takes before they get it to sound like it does on the record. // 10

Overall Impression: This is the first making of DVD I've seen. My first impressions was how much work that went into the actual album was amazing. It gave me a lot of insight about how an album is made. It's a great supplement to the actual 3 disc set it comes with. I love how it's informal, but I hate how it cuts words from the band members, If it were lost or stolen I would probably get again, because it's interesting to watch every now and then. It's a great 3 disc album that comes with 1 DVD for the price of 1 CD, it's a great buy if you enjoy the band. // 10

Comments