The Room's Too Cold review by The Early November

• Released: Oct 7, 2003
The Early November: The Room's Too Cold

The sound is very pure, and they do not use many effects. I have seen this band live and the sound is almost identical to the CD, without the strings (violins, etc). It is very mellow and soft for the most part, with some faster punk rock songs as well. The only thing I don't like is the weird noises between songs, that I could do without.

The lyrics are very meaningful and don't ramble on and on. The songs are mainly about girls and the like. It's enjoyable nonetheless.

The CD Overall is amazing. It is very pleasing to the ears and is the perfect music to kick back and relax to, and at the same time rock out to. I would and have been recommending this CD to everyone I know who enjoys punk rock as well as soft acoustic songs. The only minor flaw is that between a couple songs there is pretty much just noise, nothing instrumental, it's sorta awkward but you get used to it.

JoelBrown
    I love the early november, although a lot of people dont talk to much about them, they have a great sound, and i loved them live :p