Ghostship review by The Fall of Troy

The Fall of Troy is hands down my favorite band, and this is my favorite album from them. The songs on this album put a smile on my face every time I listen to them. The guitar work is just genius, amazing at the very least. There is so many breakdowns, even a break down on Part V that makes me wanna dance. These Although the recording quality on Part II is kinda bad(I don't know if it's just my recording I downloaded or not) all the other songs seem like they are recorded good. So if you like your music a little on the faster paced side this CD shouldn't disappoint you. It also has quite a few heavy parts too, so that's also something to take into consideration if your wondering if you'll like these songs.

The lyrics on this CD are very catchy. Referring to Part IV: "God's not goldmine, god's on the inside/selling everybody on the frontlines out./Did you think your were rightside in, maybe inside out? /Reaching for, the gun, to load and pursuade you, to stay." That part makes me smile every time I here it. He screams it so fast. Thom's vocals aren't as good as they are on Doppleganger or Manipulator but they aren't terrible.

This CD in my opinion is one of their best albums yet. Every song on it is awesome in it's own way. 01. Ghostship Part I - has a bass intro that's kinda creepy/cool sounding at the same time. The first time I listened to this song it gave me chills. 02. Ghostship Part II - has a catchy 1st verse as well as chorus. 03. Ghostship Part IV - amazing guitar, that's all I have to say. 04. Ghostship Part V - many different styles of music are mixed in this one.

The Spoon
    this is probably the best work they've ever done. and manipulator comes second. I know people are going to disagree with me though
    moshtradomus93
    this is there best work way better than manipulator cant wait for the rerelease the lyrics are great too
    Dregen
    I actually like the songs on here better than the redone versions on Phantom and Doppelganger. The mediocre production actually makes the songs sound so much better, mainly because you can hear Thomas' "sloppy" playing.