So Sudden review by The Hush Sound

• Released: Oct 11, 2005
The Hush Sound: So Sudden

The Hush Sound are indie-pop band from Chicago. The band consists of Greta Salpeter (vocals, guitar, piano); Bob Morris (vocals, guitar); Chris Faller (vocals, bass guitar); Darren Wilson (vocals, drums). The band all share vocal duties and they do it quite well. The Hush sound are signed by Decaydance records and tour with bands such as Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. The only problem with this album is that there aren't enough songs.

The lyrics for this album are imcredible. They flow perfectly with the type of music the Hush sound play. Since the whole band shares vocal duties I'll give a comment for each member. Greta Salpeter, her voice is so beautiful and it shows in the song "Echo" Bob Morris- The back bone to this band, his voice is very catchy and his voice is most appreciated in the song "Momentum." Darren Wilson might sound mean but Greta and Bob steal the show. He has a awesome voice but it doesnt't come up much in this album. He is usally just singing harmony. But still great voice. Chris Faller, pretty much the same comment for Darren. Harmany singer aswell and his voice doesn't come up much in the album. but same as darren he has an excellent voice.

This Album suits my music taste perfectly no complaints what so ever. The most impressive songs are this album are "Echo," "Momentum" and "City Traffic Puzzle." What I love about this album is that I haven't found any bands that sound like these guys or compare to them atleast. I would definitely reccomened picking this album up.

hideaway
    ^ditto. This cd has some of the most thought provoking songs since Jack's Mannequin.
    xTheJoeex
    um. on the review it said there weren't enough songs.... THERES 13! anyways i love my hush sounders and i love my greta doll