Emotion Is Dead review by The Juliana Theory

The Juliana Theory: Emotion Is Dead

Juliana Theory is a band that everybody will love. They are a band that everybody will hate. They're a band that people will hate to love, and love to hate. Do I sound repetitive yet? I hope so. I want to make you sick of repetition so when you listen to Emotion is Dead, you won't expect it, and you'll be pleasantly surprised with each song such as I was when I discovered this band after a strong recommendation from a CUSTOMER! (See record store employees? Customers DO know what they're talking about. Sometimes.) A great band with a diverse sound, the Juliana Theory will soon be taking over your radio. Hooky songs with great lyrics about topics that you care about. Lead singer, and guitarist Brett Detar, formerly of Metal band "Zao", has written a bunch of songs worthy of your listening to. This is one of those cd's you put in your discman when you're on the city bus to work. It makes you think. It makes you feel. Listening to this cd makes me think I'm in a music video. It's a great record. Go buy it, before your leg falls off.