Hot Fuss review by The Killers

• Released: Jun 7, 2004
The Killers: Hot Fuss

I like hard driving music, like SOAD, RATM, early POD, and early Metallica etc. When I purchased this album, it brought me to appreciate the more mellow music out there. I've never heard this style of music before, but it f--kin' rocks. The synthesisers/keyboards and guitar flow naturally like they were made for eachother. And the bass I think, takes control of the song. Just listen to "Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine." Brilliant.

The lyrics are very good. Most of them are brought to you in a way that there is a person involved; like a friend of the vocalist. Whatever his inspiration the lyrics and his voice find a quenching harmony together that makes this album awesome to listen to over and over and over.

This album has got to be one of my favorite ever. You know, there are some albums that you appreciate more than others, and this is one of these albums the most impressionalble songs on the album are well, to make a long story short, all of them, except "Everything Will Be All Right," that song is not very good.