Hot Fuss review by The Killers

• Released: Jun 7, 2004
The Killers: Hot Fuss

The Killers are a wonderful band who work extremely well together in this album as we can tell from all the released singles. Their songs are great and they have many levels of brilliance in all songs on the album. The combination of the well produced music and the publicity brought on by the band has been all it takes for the band. Most of the publicity is due to many websites and much interest in Brandon Flowers, vocalist, whose looks are quite a turn on for many chicks. Also his fashion sense, sense of humour and many rivalries are also quite public. Firstly when Brandon has rivaled The Bravery who are basically rip off Killers and also when Brandon wore a pink leather blazer to a gig. The Killers are on a great leaping pad for their future. I hope its a long one for them.

The lyrics are great and to me are very funny. The combination of lyrics and Brandon Flowers are wonderful and the lyrics especially in the released singles are very intruging. I enjoy listening to the wa ho's in On Top and Midnight Show's lyrics because they are very enjoyable. I especially like chorus to Mr Brightside which are great, but make not much sense to me. Anyone who knows please email me and explain! Overall great lyrics.

This is the Killers' 1st album and it sets the bar high for the Killer's next albums which will I am sure live up to the standard. This is due to the combination of wonderful music produced by the Vegas boys, publicity, rumours (which will not ruin Brandons whole life) rivalries and fashion senses which are on the rise. I am sure the Killers are getting bigger and better. So I say bring on the next few albums.