Sam's Town review by The Killers

• Released: Oct 3, 2006
The Killers: Sam's Town

Sam's town is the second studio album by The Killers. A whole lot a difference is seen in this album from its first album, Hot Fuss. The Killers have always been famous for their unique sound and its melodious music. This album, as an influence to works of artists like U2, Springsteen, Tom Petty, Oasis etc has been a great success, selling about 2,750,000 copies worldwide. The killers are known best for their indie tone and Brandon Flower's vocals. The killers, my personal favourites as well, have won 16 awards and have been nominated for 62. There is a variation in songs, are beautifully written and beautifully composed.

The Killers have always been good at writing lyrics. Their way of writing lyrics is what I have not seen in other areas. All of their songs are pretty nicely written and they all give a nice message. The lyrics and the music have been compiled in an awesome way. This shows the hardwork the killers have done. They have made this album way differently and produced good music, I must say. Brandon Flowers is a good singer, my circle has given him the nickname, 'the octaver' He's pretty good at singing and has an aromatic tone. He can be regarded as one of the best singer around.

Sam's town has been voted as the best album by the Killers in several queries, while others think it is Hot Fuss. I personally think Sam's Town is the best among all of the killers'. The most popular songs from this album are "Sam's Town," "When You Were Young", "For Reasons Unknown", "Read My Mind", "Bones". I personally like all of the songs from this album. This album is awesome!

Fatally Jon
    Triviumfan54 wrote: Um, no. Sam's town equals crock of s**t. LISTEN TO METAL YOU, LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC, REAL MUUUUUSSSSSIIIICCCC. This stuff is like drinking a glass of tepid water. Metal is like Jack Daniels. Just because they were the first to come out of the repetitive hole that is the indie music genre, doesn't mean they are good.
    Well, water is healthier, and it doesn't give you a splitting headache the next morning when you have to get up at six to go to work.
    Irishpenguin
    i loved it the first time i heard it. and if you like it, you like it. if you dont, you dont. and i hate Jack Daniels! lemme get that tepid water please.
    hawkdude9
    ive heard so much shit talked about this, and so many people saying they would sell their soul for it...that means i HAVE to buy this!