From Here On In (1997-2004) review by The Living End

• Released: Sep 27, 2004
The Living End: From Here On In (1997-2004)

I must agree with the other review. The Living End are definitely Australia's best punk rock band. I hadn't heard of The Living End until sometime last year when they toured with Jet and let me be the first (or second) to tell you there sound is absolutely amazing and rivals that of many American or European punk bands.

The lyrics on this album are also equally amazing. There is something for everyone head banging mosh pit classics like Prisoner Of Society and Second Solution, then there are just strait out rock tracks like Roll On and Tabloid Magazine and finally slow songs like All Torn Down (personal favorite) and Pictures In The Mirror. The Living End have a great talent for writing amazing lyrics and it is definitely showcased on this album.

I don't know if you can consider a greatest hit CD someone best album but I will be the first one to do so. This album is absolutely amazing! The best tracks on the album are; All Torn Down, Save The Day, Pictures In The Mirror and Prisoner Of Society. If this CD were lost or stolen I would go back to the CD shop and place another special order (seeing as it is very hard to come buy in both the US and Canada) and wait at the door in anticipation for its arrival, it's that good.