From Here On In (1997-2004) review by The Living End

• Released: Sep 27, 2004
The Living End: From Here On In (1997-2004)

The souind in this album is awesome, there music is great, and the double bass gives the best bassline in most of their songs. The guitar is fanatical, with awesome solos. The drumming (they aren't Travis Barker) is still kicks ass. I love it.

Lyrics, what could I say about them. Well, I could catch along to the words and sing it in my head, or, just sing it aloud. All the lyrics were great, and catchy too. I really like listening to the lyrics and music of The Living End.

They were inspired by Green Day, so I wouldn't say they are as good, yet. They will be someday. I think there is a good future for The Living End. I play guitar myself, and I have been inspired to The Living End, and I can't stop listening to them.

6string puppet
    my god wtf? who would say that these dudes were inspired by green day??? they got their START from green day. they played support for them, thats all. theyre inspired by jst bout everyone BUT green day. trav dempsey is twice the drummer travis barker is. canadian woo... ur a legend man i agree totally. EXCEPT... theyre not the best aussie punk band... they jst australias best band. alot of ac dc fans will want my blood for that BUT ac dc hardley exist anymore. peace