The Magic Numbers review by The Magic Numbers

• Released: Jun 14, 2005
The Magic Numbers: The Magic Numbers

For thoses of you who don't know the magic numbers are a indie pop rock band from england. Their debut album I taught was very good. The sound is clear on the record. The album is mainly soft and calming. 'Forever Lost' is the first single and you should listen to it. It's even tabbed here.

The lyrics are good and flows nicely with the music. It's all very positive lyrics, nothing about drugs or suicide which you always nearly see now. The lead singer has a good voice which fits the music perfectly. Also the ryming is good and simple.

The Magic Numbers have a bit of the indie band hal but not as good. My favourite song would have to be the opening song 'Morning Eleven', it's a nice easy listening song the start the album off. I mostly love the whole album and there is nothing I would change the only problem I taught was the songs went on for a bit too long and kept changing melody so you wouldnt know if this was still the first song or what. But other then that I loved it. Well if I lost it I would get it again its always a good record to calm you down.