Frances The Mute review by The Mars Volta

• Released: Mar 1, 2005
The Mars Volta: Frances The Mute

This is one of the most mind boggeling albums I've ever heard in my life! It's so good and the guitar in it is so flippin good that it's misunderstood (read it really fast it helps fill the emotion). Overall this is just a good album filled with some of the craziest guitar since Jimmy Page, Omar Rodriguez-Lopez is just insane and get this he produces this album to. Can I here a Jimmy Page follower (not that's bad, infac't its good). The music is just insane I couldn't describe it to you, even if I was on speed I still couldn't tell you about it. You just need to listen to it.

The lyrics are wacky some are spanish with english some lines are all spanish and some just hard to tell but dead good. The singer Cedric Bexler Zavala is a great singer that can deffentley hit the high notes. Somtimes the lyrics are incredably hard to understand but thats sometimes good. Overall it's just darn good lyrics and singing.

I haven't heard there other albums I will be sure to check them out but I like this one so theres deffentley a chance. The music makes me want to go out and play my guitar insane and sing the highest note possible itsa just so cool what they do on this album. I suggest getting this album (by the way its cheap like $8.50). So just check it out its awsome.