Conspiracy of One review by The Offspring

• Released: Nov 14, 2000
The Offspring: Conspiracy of One

Offsprings 2nd best album, the only album better is Americana. But does that mean this album is pure crap, no, not even close. The band plays their 'own' style of punk which is original to them. I really like nearly every song on the album it's all so good. I'm really happy with my purcahse. The songs a so catchy you will be singing them to yourself all the time. My immpression on this band has gone up so much these guys are so good.

One of the finer parts of the album are the lyrics. They are so good, exactly what I like. Dexter (the singer) has such an original voice it fits their music so well. They set your mood it's really great. Some of their lyrics are funnier than others and some are more rebelious than others. it's really great lyrics vocally and the words themselves.

As I said before this is their 2nd best album only falling to 'Americana' I love the feel and tone 'The Offspring' give out it's original and perfect, these guys are great. Seriously well done. Every song on the album is awesome depending on your mood but the straight standouts you'll get sraight away will be Original Prankster, Want You Bad which are their hits. I would not even considor not getting this album again. it's so good.

Donovant22
    Second best after Smash, Original Prankster might be my favorite Offspring song.