Greatest Hits review by The Offspring

• Released: Jun 21, 2005
The Offspring: Greatest Hits

This band has done so much for modern punk rock. This album is just a basic outline of what the band is capable of. This album includes some great chart toppers such as; Pretty FLy For A White Guy, Original Prankster, The Kids Aren't Alright, Self Esteem, and many more spanning their 20+ year career.

Their lyrical style changes between each song, from comical (Pretty Fly For A White Guy), to a sad, serious subject (The Kids Aren't Alright), but they still write some great lyrics no matter what. Dexter has a great voice, and busts out great lyrics no matter what the mood.

This is definitely one of the best albums on the market right now. As said, it includes some great favourites, and any Offspring fan/punk rock fan, will love this collection. I hate nothing about this album except they could have added just a few more songs. If it were stolen/lost, I would hunt down the sunnavab--ch that stole my CD, beat him down with a baseball bat, and hang his ass from a traffic sign, and let the birds eat him alive.