Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace review by The Offspring

• Released: Jun 16, 2008
The Offspring: Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace

Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace, is The Offsprings 8th studio album. This album is no different from the rest, the offspring have not shyed away from there heavy power chords and catchy lyrics that have have made them one of the most successful punk acts in the world. There definetly some different music variations with some softer songs and some piano thrown in a few tracks. Noodles guitar play has always been good he is the king when it comes to powerchords and simple solos they make it work.

Dexter Holland never fails to deliver awesome insperational lyrics. The Lyrics really stand out in the songs Half-truism, Trust in You, A lot Like Me, Your gonna go far, kid, and Hammerhead. He always has a funny kinda joking song in there albums in this one it's Stuff is messed up, which has my favorite line in it (well I know this, shit is f--ked up).

My favorite Offspring album is Ixnay on the Hombre,. these guys are my favorite band have all there albums I love them. This is there best album since Americana in my opinion I strongly recommend this album for any fan of the offspring. I love how they did a little something different and it wasn't cleshay offspring. If were stolen or lost I would definetly go out and buy it again even tho I already have it on my iPod.