Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace review by The Offspring

• Released: Jun 16, 2008
The Offspring: Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace

One of the first things I noticed when I listened to the album is that you can immediately hear that it's The Offspring blowing out your speakers. In my opinion there's not really a bad song on it. Well mixed, the vocals come out really great. Dexter still has an awesome voice. Also the drummer (Josh Freese) is doing a really good job, fits in very good with the style of The Offspring. The album isn't really incorporating (much) new things. Some people may find that a bad point, but I don't think it is. The Offspring are doing a great job in this genre and they just have proven it again.

Great lyrics again. The lyrics fit the songs very good, something I have always appreciated of The Offspring. Dexter, you did a great job on this!

This album fits in perfectly with the other albums of The Offpspring. It has their signature sound, got some really great songs on it and is a perfect album to put on and listen to three times non-stop. I love the high amount of up-tempo songs. I downloaded the album yesterday, thought it was awesome and I bought it today, totally worth my money. If it were stolen I'd buy it again.