Smash review by The Offspring

• Released: Apr 19, 1994
The Offspring: Smash

The Offspring is just a great band. No two songs of theirs on this album sound the same. They are all unique. The guitars are awesome and so are the vocals. The Offspring has the ability to make great music and they show that greatly on this album. The sounds range from angry (Bad Habit) to a little comical (Come Out And Play). This has a great sound, and theres no doubting that.

The lyrics are really good on this album. Some songs like Nitro (Youth Energy) and Genocide make you think about the lyrics. While others like bad Habit or Come Out And Play just have fun lyrics. As I said before, the vocals are great on this album. They show all the emotions that are shown by the lyrics.

This cd is awesome. It took me a while to find, since none of the stores I go to carry it, but I'm glad tat I've finally found it. This cd is worth the $13.00. I'd buy it again in a second if I had to. I lovoe how The Offspring can be serious or not so serious. They put emotions into there songs. The best songs on this album have to be Bad Habit, Genocide, Nitro, and Come Out And Play. This has to be one of ther greatest albums of the '90s.