Don't You Fake It review by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

• Released: Jul 18, 2006
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Don't You Fake It

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' music is just as creative as their name. This is a CD for appreciators of emo/screamo music, if you loved Hathorne Heights, if you loved From First To Last, if you loved My American Heart, well, you are in luck my friend. Don't you fake loving this album.

The lead singer in TRJA has a sturdy, clean voice. Honestly, the lyrocs are kind of out there, they fit with the song, but when you can really hear and understand what he's saying. You ask yourself "What?" But don't give up on them, once you listen to them a little more, you'll realize this isn't the same thing everyone else is singing about, they're new, differnt, refreshingly original.

A lot of people I know compare TRJA to Fall Out Boy, which I don't understand, they sound nothing alike. Don't let anyone tell you that they sound the same as FOB, or Panic! At The Disco, because they are nothing alike. For that matter, don't let anyone tell you they sound the same as anyother band. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is totally new, and they don't know what they're talking about. This is a refreshingly new band with a refreshingly original sound. The most impressive songs on this album are "In Fate's Hand," "Your Guardian Angel," "Face Down," "Misery Loves It's Company" and "Waiting." I really hope that you're going to love this band as much as I do.