Sticky Fingers review by The Rolling Stones

• Released: Apr 23, 1971
The Rolling Stones: Sticky Fingers

The sound on this album is great. Mick Taylor really proved himself on this album. You just gave a awesome performance on "Can't You Here Me Knocking."

Some of the best lyrics the Stones have ever given in an album. Not much more to say.

01. Brown Sugar - showed that this album was going to kick some ass. 02. Sway - I could not get into this song. 03. Wild Horses - one of the Stones all time best. 04. Can't You Hear Me Knocking - my favorite song of theres it the best. 05. You Gotta Move - a blues song that I liked alot. 06. Bitch - has a cool guitar riff. 07. I Got The Blues - the weakest song on the album. 08. Sister Morphine - the lyrics make this song. 09. Dead Flowers - it's ok, didn't like it alot. 10. Moonlight Mile - love it, this is a great closer to a excellent album.

Kratos Aurion
    Yeah, Dead Flowers is certainly one of their best songs. Great Album. When i heard it first i thought it was OK but it really grows on you. It's my 2nd favourite album (after "Exile" of course)
    Sloopy
    The most well-rounded Stones release. Definately worth a listen for those wanting to get into the band, I always recommend Sticky Fingers to people when they ask what Stones record they should hear first.